Sunday, October 29, 2017

the sunday currently vol. 1

reading some online articles on intermittent fasting. I have been reading about it since i have seen several success stories. and honestly amazed with how they managed to stay with that lifestyle

writing some pages of my book (super super super due but I am glad that I have the best and kindest editor and publisher in the whole wide world). I'm writing some blog posts to. actually i have started several drafts now and i need to find time to finish them off one by one. 
listening to the sound of my air conditioning unit in the room. i am not sure if it is telling me that he needs to get fresh with a good bath. maybe next week when the service man is available. 
thinking about about my scorecard. at the rate my surveys are coming, i hope i still can get a C instead of a D. whew! 
smelling cigarette smoke!!!! no one is smoking right now in the room... and i do not hear anyone in the hall way but why am i smelling cigarette smoke? phantom smoke? scary  
wishing for that one thing to happen soon... keeping my fingers crossed! 
hoping to get a C in my scorecard
wearing green top, black shorts, eyeglasses.. yes, i have my panties on
loving  this chance to be able to blog again. 
wanting to rearrange the room again to keep every piece multifunctional to save on space 
needing a good massage. i am not sure what is happening with my right knee but when i get up from a long sit, it pains so much. but when i start to walk a bit then little more minute, it gets normal again. 
feeling, inspired to get things done. i have so much in my mind lately that i am putting in my vision board and get them realized soon 
clicking this decade-old computer mouse and laptop keyboard 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!