Monday, October 23, 2017

Pamasahe Challenge Update


So after my 10-day pamahase challenge, how did I fare? Not so very good but not that bad also.

After the first five days of the challenge,  I spent less than one thousand pesos expected if I will take two-cab rides a day. So instead, I only spent  Php328 for the week. That amount already included a cab ride going to work on two consecutive days.  I had to take a cab not   because of the transportation strike, but it was because I woke up and prepared late for work so I needed to hurry up. Sad thing is, I ended late in one of those days.

The following week, the same amount and same scenario. I woke up late so I had to hurry up and took a cab.

So 328 plus 328 = PHP656, not bad to compare with the usual amount I had to spend for my fare when I am taking a cab ride to and from work.

Realizing all these things, it was not about the money. I came to realize how I took for granted the time and some people expecting me to be there at the specific time that I need to be there.

But Lord, I hope they can be forgiving since my heart and mind are willing but this elderly body is starting to appreciate my bed these days.

Am I up to another the same challenge? Not anymore, but I will make sure that I will value time that I will wake up earlier, prepare for work earlier and come to work as earlier as possible. So goodbye cab ride and I hope to spend  PHP 320 for my transportation in the next ten working days!

First Post: http://bigladynomore.blogspot.com/2017/10/pamasahe-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!