Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cardio 30-day Challenge (Modified)



I have to be honest that I failed the first time I did this Cardio challenge. Why? It was difficult for my weight to do the two exercises here. Since I am too heavy, my knees and ankles get too painful even for a few tries. So I stopped. But I wanted to do this again because it felt good and these cardio exercises  really made me sweat a lot. 

Good thing when I was browsing online, I stumbled upon this website (https://darebee.com/modifications.html) that offers modifications for these exercises. 

I tried it for few counts and the good news is, I can do them easier than the full exercises. So I hope this time since my lazy ass has no more excuses, I can complete this challenge one at a time. 






I will start my Day 1 tomorrow. I will keep you posted. 

(Note: I am not paid to promote or endorse them. It just happened that they have the modified exercises I need right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!