Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sauteed Sardines in Tomato Sauce with Alugbati Leaves (Ginisang Sardinas na may Alugbati)


I am starting to load up on my green vegetables. I am add malunggay leaves whenever I cook sauteed monggo and tinolang manok. This 

Ingredients: 
(Take note that I am not into measuring my ingredients when I cooked. I was more of assessing how much goes into this and that based on the way I look at it and I just adjust the taste later.) 

Canned sardines
Sliced onions 
Chopped ginger 
Diced tomatoes
Minced garlic 
Alugbati leaves 

Procedure:

Saute ginger, tomato, onion, and garlic in a cap of cooking oil. (Yes, I use the cap of my bottle of cooking oil to measure the amount of oil I will in sauteing.) 
Then add the sardines, half-cup of water, and a pinch of salt and ground pepper. 
Let it simmer then add the alugbati leaves. 
Turn off the stove and let the leaves wilt in the remaining heat. 
Serve! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!