Saturday, August 20, 2011

Coconut Juice and Weight Loss

I found myself few days ago complaining about lower back ache. This I can contribute to less chances of going to the CR to pee. My workstation is a few-minute walk to the comfort room in the next building within the compound. And when I am too focused with work, I tend to forget about going to the loo and do my thing. 

So on my third day now, I asked my mother to get me fresh coconut juice in the morning. During my first day,I had no choice but to go to the loo to pee. Or else, my body will retain all the water. When I checked online on other advantages of drinking coconut juice, I was surprised to find out other benefits.
Since it is low in carbs and sugar, it promotes weight loss. 

Coconut contains organic compounds that promote healthy body. It is a summer's favorite because it keeps the body cool at the proper temperature. It is a natural isotonic drink that rehydrates the body.  It naturally replenishes the  body's fluids after exercising.  It promotes weight loss while boosting the immune system.

Coconut juice is the fluid of life as it detoxifies and fights viruses.It fights colon diseases as it cleanses the  digestive tract. I need this since it controls diabetes. It balances body PH and reduce risk of cancer. 

There are many reasons to drink coconut juice. If you know any, you may add it in the comment box below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!