Sunday, August 29, 2010

Power 12 Foods: Never Go Hungry

I stumble upon an article on the Net - The Power 12 Foods: Never Go Hungry.

After reading the article, I evaluated my eating habit and came to a realization why I kept on gaining instead of losing. I have been eating the wrong food. Few weeks ago, I bought some packs of oatmeal, But these are the prepared ones - yeah, the flavored ones.. I love the banana, cinnamon, and strawberry flavor actually. I have been accustomed to reading the labels. One ingredient that I have been avoiding is the aspartame. Research shows that it has some bad effects to bones. But yet, I have sweet tooth so I still prefer the flavored oatmeal. And now I am thinking for some alternative to jazz up my unflavored, unsweetened oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!