Sunday, November 6, 2005

a new life

i am contemplating on changing how this space looks like... it has been like this for quite sometime now and change would not hurt, i guess... hehehe

so many things have been happening with my life at the moment.... some are tolerable.. some are for my professional growth.. sad that i am not working on with my personal growth too much... diet is not working and i think i grew bigger... i hate it...

it is really difficult to go on a diet and to weigh less if you are surrounded with foods around you.... and people who love to eat.... hopeless case i think...

anyway, i didn't attend the oathtaking for Professional Teachers yesterday. I haven't registered myself yet. Maybe I would do that sometime last week of the month.

Next week, our trainor's training will resume. It will be a continuation of IELTS and we will start with TOEFL and TSE. The week after next, classes resume. I am not yet aware with my schedule. Sad thing i cannot pursue my thesis this semester. I still lack the funds to enrol myself. Likewise, I am not sure yet if the subjects I want to take as my refresher are offered. I hope by next school year, I can complete my Master's degree already.

But I am thinking of starting enrolling myself into another Master's program which is in lined with my profession ( hehehe.. sabi kasi nila pag may borad exam eh the word profession should be used) which is teaching... either Language Teaching or Reading. Still undecided.

2 comments:

  1. haha, hirap magpapayat noh? ako din, im on the heavier side na. buti ka pa, kuha ka na PRC ID. ako, 4 years na at hindi pa ako nag-aapply. hehehe. wala kasi ako time. :D ingats palagi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. katamad eh.. at saka dagdag gastos.. but i need to get by the end of the month because it takes them month to release it... well one thing is i missed the oathtaking. all of my classmates attended...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!