Friday, January 28, 2005

bibili na ako ng hearing aid...

Hindi ko alam kung bakit may pagkabingi ako lalo na sa telepono. Wala akong magagawa kundi pakiusapan ang kausap ko na lakasan ang boses niya o dili kaya ay ulitin ang kanyang sinabi. Kadalasan tuloy pinagtatawanan ako ni Tot dahil bingi ako. Aminado naman ako eh. I don't know what went wrong with my hearing.... Naglilinis naman ako ng tenga ko ah... hehehehe...



I am not in my uniform today. I just don't feel like being one with the rest today. Aside from the fact that I do not like today uniform because of its color, fabric and style, I do not feel to properly dress up. Can it be considered a Friday sickness? Perhaps, a form of it...



Now it is confirmed, younger sis' 2nd child is a girl...YIPEEE!!!!! After four nephews, I would love to buy those cute little pink dress for our little Aloudia. We would be glad to welcome her in this world come May... I am so excited... mas masarap kasi bihisan ang batang babae eh... alam mo yun..ang daming cute na damit.. yung mga colorful na kikay clothes plus those accessories... hehehe... basta i am excited



currently reading: Eleven Minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!