Sunday, January 23, 2005

...at last....

For sometime now, you have been reading so much about my heart condition.. nope, not a sort of a cardiac arrest.. lolz... but my breaking heart... with that i have been missing to share with you the other aspects of my life... Well i almost forgot that I am also a living person not only a loving person... i think, i breathe not only to love and care for this person, but also to connect with other people who might be more interested to know other things about my life other than my so-called-lovelife...



At last, I am through with my assigned reports in my two subjects for this semester. Yup, sabay ang schedule nila! Actually I was supposed to deliver my reports last Saturday, however my professors were too enthusiatic to be stopped from their sharing... hehehe... I came so prepared last Saturday that I was not able to focus n my review for our mid-term exam (Educ 104). Just the same, I am glad I made it....



Now I have to start attending to the final requirements of the two subjects.. a module and a portfolio plus we have to do micro-teaching individually infront of the class... hehehe.. i still do not have any topic for the module on our curriculum development subject... On the other hand, the lesson plan we prepared individually would be the same one that we are going to use for our micro-teaching... One semester more and I am done with this... oooppss.. review and board exam pa pala... sus! mahirap talaga ang mag-career shift...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!