Saturday, August 25, 2012

6 drinks I must have every day

Based on an article in Yahoo today, there are six drinks one must have to fight ageing, and when is the best time of the day to drink them. 

Water as first in the list must be taken any time of the day especially when you feel dehydrated. Dehydration does not only show in our skin or in our eyes. It shows also in the internal organs. I can attest to that when I went under the knife and my doctor was worried with how dehydrated my liver, gall bladder, and stomach are. 


A cup of black coffee for breakfast can help speed up metabolism. Well, I drink coffee anytime of the day with sugar and cream. And that does not do me any good. So I must try black coffee only now. 

A cup of green tea for hot. I assume this must be hot or warm. A Chinese friend once told me that I must drink a cup of hot or warm water after every heavy meal to help my digestive system to avoid oil from food I ate to turn into solid form. A cup of green tea also helps perking up metabolism. 

A glass of warm choco drink for afternoon snack. I want it hot. Others like it cold. Choco drink has more caffeine content that can help me survive the rest of the day. 

A glass of red wine for dinner. This is something I must get accustomed to. I am not a wine drinker. But there is no harm in trying. 

And lastly a glass of warm milk. I have been doing this on and off for my calcium source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!