Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Starting Weight: 251lbs

I am trying to revive this space for another and another round of attempt of losing weight. Since I have not feeling well for the past weeks due to abnormal bleeding that I have been experiencing, I went to see my doctor earlier. I was supposed to drop by her clinic last Friday but I felt too dizzy to move. In fact, I just stayed on bed the whole morning then tried to go to Manila Book Fair early in the afternoon. But I was not able to enjoy the exhibit because I just sat in one place while waiting for my sister to pick me up because I felt too dizzy. 

Come Saturday, my head was too heavy. I was teary-eyed and had a terrible headache. I again popped two advil caplets after every six hours. I had my enzyme water. That at least made me to sleep. My migraine attacks lately are unexplainable. As unexplainable as the bleeding that has been happening to me. 



Anyway, I was trying to work from home whenever I feel I can but had to go back to bed when I feel uneasy again. Thank you to Internet and this is made possible. 

Going back to the clinic, I went there at aroung 3pm when I felt a little better. I had to wait until almost 7pm to talk with my doctor. She had to perform two surgeries so I had to wait. After sharing with her what has been happening to me, she asked me to come back for transvaginal ultrasound and bone screening on Thursday. Tomorrow, I have to submit myself to blood testing. I asked for an emergency leave from work to have a full rest.


This is so untimely since we have so much to do at work. But I cannot compromise my health now. I did it in te past and it almost cost my life and I will not do it again this  time. 


When I started this blog, I was clueless on my weight. Well, I had the chance to weigh myself earlier. My weight? 251lbs. OMG!!!! This is my biggest weight ever!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!