Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Starting from Scratch

I have grown bigger. Yes. Since I went into freelancing last year, I usually spend more than 12 hours in front of the computer with breaks to eat lunch, snacks, and dinner. I usually sleep late too.

Since January of this year, I am back on getting some Manila air by commuting from work to home. Yes, I am back in circulation. Actually for the past six months already. But since I am scared of holduppers and slippery pavements, I prefer to take a cab from work to home and vice versa. Then spend most of the time working in front of the computer. Still a sedentary life ... What did I expect? As predicted, I grew bigger. The Big Lady is still a big one and a bigger one... 

I had to review my activities for the previous months. I need to compare them with the activities that I did few years ago that I lost almost 40 lbs in a matter of three months. There were only two activities that helped me to trim down a lot - walking and calorie counting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!